> 1. Can Zope support SSL or https?

AFAIK without support of some other tool not.

> 2. Is there some way in Zope through which i can use secure transactions.

I suspect that yes, although I have not done it. You should be able to
use Apache-SSL as frontend to Zope (employing ProxyPass). There is also
another method, which can work and even be simpler: stunnel (generic SSL
encryption wrapper). I have not run it with zope but I saw it running
perfectly as frontend to POP3/IMAP mail server.

Marcin.Kasperski | A reusable framework that is developed by itself will
  @softax.com.pl | probably not be very reusable. (Martin)
Marcin.Kasperski |
    @bigfoot.com |