What is the easiest way to force DTML Methods or documents in some
directory to be automatically annotated with 'creation time' attribute?

I got the problem while developing simple website news page (implemented
so the news are taken from dedicated subfolder and sorted via
bobobase_modification_time reverse):
- if I correct spelling in my news item, it gets 'modern' date
- if I export from one zope instance and import into another one, all
objects get the brand new bobobase_modification_time

Marcin.Kasperski | Users typically do not know exactly what they want
  @softax.com.pl | and are unable to articulate all that they know.
Marcin.Kasperski | (Parnas)
    @bigfoot.com |