CodeIt announces the much-anticipated release of zCommerce. zCommerce,
in it's first public release, provides a flexible shopping cart and
order processing engine that you can use along with a few lines of DTML
to develop just about any kind of e-commerce application. Our hope is
that along with your help, we can develop a standard for e-commerce
components that are fully customizable and scalable to meet the needs of
even the most demanding e-commerce sites.

"CodeIt is a strong believer in Zope and open source in general. Being a
recognized leader in the Zope community we believe we have a
responsibility to Zope and everyone else in the community to help
improve it, hence the alpha release of zCommerce. We look forward to
your comments, suggestions and patches."  - Jason Reid, CEO CodeIt

zCommerce can be downloaded from  More information on
ZCommerce in general will be available at

CodeIt Computing is one of the leading providers of Zope based
solutions.  We offer a full range of services from Zope Hosting to
custom application development. Located in Southern California, we
design custom sites and applications exclusively in Zope.  Please visit
our website at to find out more about us, and our
exciting career opportunities.

CodeIt Computing |