On Sun, 30 Jul 2000, R. Herold wrote:

> Sorry,
>
> > connect to Interbase (kinterbasdb-0.2.1.tar.gz and
> InterbaseStorage098.tgz),
>
> this was  meant to be   kinterbasdb-0.2.1.tar.gz and _ gvibDA-0.1.tar.gz _
> Thanks again,
>
> -- Ralf Herold

I understand your position, and wish we could do something to help.
However, we do not use Windows or Windows NT, internally, nor do we own a
compiler for it.

We are going to have to rely on the community to port our DA (gvibDA) to
Windows.

Patches accepted. :-)

--Jeff

---
Jeff K. Hoffman                               704.849.0731 x108
Chief Technology Officer                      mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Going Virtual, L.L.C.                         http://www.goingv.com/