Hi everybody,

This is my first posting to this list. I have a website which will
make use of a calender, with events on it stored in a MySQL
database. Now, i wondered how to efficiently show this data from the
database in the calender. I mean, not in a way that a sql query is
made for each day on the calender (which would make up to 31 queries
in the Calender Tag 'month' view...)

So i wondered, is there some way to 'cache' the result of the SQL
method, so that i can use just one query to fill up an entire month,
for instance?

regards,
--
Arjan Scherpenisse