I have uploaded the update to ZUBB. Both the changes and readme are linked
below. There are a few major presentation and feature changes but It still
does not work with Zope 2.2.  I will work on that when I have a chance (if
anyone would like to help that would be great).

http://www.zope.org/Members/BwanaZulia/ZUBB/

http://www.zope.org/Members/BwanaZulia/ZUBB/README

http://www.zope.org/Members/BwanaZulia/ZUBB/CHANGES

As always the sample / test / development board is

http://www.bwanazulia.com/kenya/discussions/test/

I have about 6 of these boards in production environments and things seem to
be pretty stable as I work to squash bugs. My major concern for now is to
see how many posts it can handle before I have to move to something like the
SQL based version (which is still in the basic planning stages and will be a
whole new game).

Suggestions, comments are welcome.