Dieter Maurer wrote:
> What does is mean: "presents only two pages"?

Submitting the form gives the first page. Hitting the "next" link, gives
another page, and no "next" link.

>   Probably, you get wrong navigation elements.
> This would be due to a bug for "<dtml-in size=1>".
> There is a patch for this at
I have used the patche, and things looks good now. Thanks.

> There was an announcement in this list around June 10, 2000.

I think I have missed it...

> AFAIK, the patch is integrated into Zope 2.2.

I'm afraid to upgrade to Zope 2.2 right now.

> You should use "orphan=0". "orphan=1" allows for one "orphan" to be
> moved, i.e. you may get 2 records on a page.

Again, thank you for this. The form is working now.

CÚsar A. K. Grossmann [EMAIL PROTECTED]