> Jonothan Farr wrote:
> > Is it because the document is at the top of the namespace stack instead of
> > request object in the dtml document case, but not in the dtml method case?
> Hurm, thinking for the right words and I think(?) namespace is the right
> one.
> Anyway, DTML documents have one and DTML methods don't.
> Hence your tree tag is using the DTML documents namespace, which has
> nothing in it apart from the properties of the document.

I don't think that's entirely accurate. There's a lot more in the namespace of a
DTML document. I think you're right, though, in that it's a namespace issue. I
found that the results of the SQL query where not part of the namespace in the
DTML Document case, but they were in the DTML Method case. Here's how I got it

<dtml-var standard_html_header>

  <dtml-call "REQUEST.set('project_id', project_id)">

<dtml-var standard_html_footer>

In other words, I have to explicitly get the parameter from the result object
and pass it back into the sql query. What I'd like to know is why? Is this a bug
or a feature?