"Geoff Gardiner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Could this be done by moving joyful/zwiki to zope.org? If so, we could use
> the same (zope@ and zope-dev@ + wiki) mechanisms so long as there is clarity
> between the aims of ZWiki and WikiNG (clearly posted on both wikis).

I'd be open to this if it were advantageous.. don't see a problem at
the moment.

> Trying to keep abreast of an active sourceforge/zwiki as well as
> joyful/zwiki, zope/WikiNG, zope@ and zope-dev@ at the same time
> would be even more of a trial than I find it now.

I can definitely relate (just surveyed all of the zope.org
wikis). What I had in mind was mirroring the zwiki mail list to
zwikiweb; you would not have to visit both. I've seen mail/zwiki
integration in a few places but I'm not sure if it has been solved
well yet.

Really I'm looking for something new which combines the best features
of a wiki, a mailing list and a newsgroup. Has anyone got any ideas on
this ?

-Simon