Zope/Unix newbie here, so please be gentle. Apologies in advance if
this is the wrong list for this question.

I was having fun with Zope 2.1.6 on a LinuxPPC machine, then moved it
over to a Zope 2.2, AMD-K6-2 box running OpenBSD 2.7. It ran fine for
a week, then not-so-fine. Watching TOP, the Zope/Python process is
consuming ALL available cpu time, rendering the machine completely
non-resposive.

Python 1.5.2 and Zope 2.2.0 were compiled from source. OpenBSD kernel
was compiled with maxusers = 128

I get the feeling that this is one of those "oh, you forgot to flick
that bit" things. I just can't find the right bit to flick! Any
advice is welcome!