In building my first Zope site and training content providers to use
the management interface, I quickly encountered requests for an easier
means of entering dates (as opposed to the default "1966/09/30" format).

I've written up a quick How-to that contains a DTML utility method
for incorporating droplist selectable dates in html forms.  Before
I make it (more) public, I'd appreciate some feedback.  Any objections
to the implementation?  What do you think about placing short
utility methods in How-To's rather than Products?

     http://www.zope.org/Members/darran/select_date

Cheers,
Darran.