I have added a couple of new wikis to my section on zope.org at

The first one deals with the Membership product. I hope to expose some of my reasons
and methodology in the development
of the product. You can get to it by going to my page at
http://www.zope.org/Members/Bill/MembershipProductWiki . I do
ask that general questions go to the mailing list (zope-dev, thank you), and not to
the discussion page.

The second one I hope will be of use to some zopistas, new and old. it is an open
documentation and logging of the
development of a Zope Powered Site. the site it references, is already up and public,
but it is far from complete. It is
currently in the 'it works, let us get it out there' phase. it can be reached at

Both sites have a seperate page for members to edit, as I'd like to keep the main
pages clear and concise. I just put
these up, with some basic pages added, so bear with me the next few days. I'm readying
another Membership release :)

Yours in Zope, Bill

Do not meddle in the affairs of sysadmins, for they are easy to annoy,
and have the root password.