Whilst in agreement with Chris I would like to throw another situation in
here that CatalogAware doesn't cater for.

If you change a folder name, somewhere higher in the tree, then all the
cataloged objects references are incorrect.

I think this is the same problem that Chris mentioned but a different
implementation.

-Andy