We have binary files stored in Zope, for example Word documents (but
could be any of a variety of document types).

We would like to be able to index and search the contents of these
files using ZCatalog. So if a Word file contains the word "Fred",
then any search for "Fred" would include that file in the list of
documents returned.

Is anyone doing something like this? If so, how....?

--------- My opinions are my own, NIP's opinions are theirs ----------
Simon J. Coles                                 Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
New Information Paradigms                  Work Phone: +44 1344 753703
http://www.nipltd.com/                     Work Fax:   +44 1344 753742
=============== Life is too precious to take seriously ===============