has anybody had bad experience with caching when using ie?  i've done as
what you did, but ie keeps showing old data.  this with a no-cache
header,must-revalidate.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Ragnar Beer
Sent: Friday, August 04, 2000 9:09 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Zope] Caching How-To (was Cache concerns
(waszope/proxy_pass configuration problem) configuration problem)

Cool! I took a quick look at it and I think they fit together quiete
nicely. In your howto you wrote "Some people have reported success
with Apache using ProxyPass". This is exactly what my howto is about.
Perhaps you could set a link?

Ragnar