I have the following ZSQLMethod.

ID:
SQLAddRelease
Arguments:
releases.headline releases.author releases.email releases.body

Query Template:
INSERT INTO releases
        (author,
        email,
        body,
        timestamp,
        headline)
        VALUES
         (<dtml-sqlvar releases.author type=string>,
                <dtml-sqlvar releases.email type=string>,
                <dtml-sqlvar releases.body type=string>,
                <dtml-sqlvar ZopeTime type=string>,
                <dtml-sqlvar releases.headline type=string>);

SELECT currval('releases_id_seq') AS Article_ID;

When I test this method zope is smart enough to show me what Article_ID is.
I can't for the life of me figure out how to get that value into the
namespace.

(Database is Postgres.)

-steve
----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://www.the-bridge.net/~drees
"A problem well stated, is a problem half-solved." - C. Kettering