I have created a new ZClass which contains a dtml method that first clones
an object and then edits it's properties:

    <dtml-with manage_clone(News, REQUEST['new_id'], REQUEST)">
        <dtml-call manage_changeProperties(
                blah blah blah,

When I fill out the 'add' form and try to create a new instance I am
presented with the error message (as a user with
a manager role):

    You are not authorized to access manage_changeProperties

I am able to successfully create an instance if I am the superuser.

How do I fix this??