I am writing a python product and want to display a GIF file in some of the
manage_pages. It is not meant to be the "icon" property of the class, just
an image to be included in DTML. I included it in my class as follows:

  chooser = ImageFile('images/chooser.gif',globals()),

but when I call it in DTML (<dtml-var chooser>) I get the following:

    <ImageFile instance at 014F1D90>

I thought maybe I could use an instance of the Image class:

  chooser = OFS.Image('images/chooser.gif',globals()),

but this doesn't seem to work.

How do you create an instance of an Image in a Python Product?

kh