Zopeistas -

I am trying to use the new help system to add help
for a product (finally) newly-adapted to Zope 2.2.

When I imported the ZClass (.zexp) file, I noticed a
nice Help folder, and I can see how to add help topics
and how that works very nicely thankx.

However, it does not seem possible to create a stx
document from the web interface, if only to be able
to have help pages that more or less look similarly-
formatted to the ones that are part of Zope already.

(In desperation I just tried using structured text in the
help file with no success.... didn't really expect it to.)

I suppose that one could use a kludge and have the
topic just open an dtml doc with fmt=structured_text.

It would be nice to just have a .stx file as a normal product
does (you can see this by looking in the help files for
'regular' Python products.

Perusing the source, I see in lib/Python/HelpSys/HelpTopic.py
a class STXTopic (line 264) that's a subclass of TextTopic, but
I don't see a way to create one of these from the web.

Am I missing something zymosely obvious?

Jeff Sasmor