hello,

I have a ZClass called "thema" with some date properties to change creation/
modification dates independent of bobobase_modification_time. So I try to
set one date property called "date1" equal to the current time of creation:

  <dtml-with "manage_addProduct['RadioObjects']">
   <dtml-with "thema.createInObjectManager(ZopeTime().strftime('%Y%m%d%H%M%S'),
REQUEST)">
     <dtml-call "REQUEST.set('date1', ZopeTime())">
     <dtml-call "propertysheets.prop.manage_editProperties(REQUEST)">
   </dtml-with>
  </dtml-with>
 </dtml-with>

Unfortunately I am getting an "Invalid Date-Time String" error when
calling the manage_editProperties. I tried some possible solutions from the
mailing lists but failed so far, e.g. using ZopeTime or ZopeTime().DateTime()
Any help?

thanks
Oliver