I have GUF installed and I have succeded in coding som managing tools
for this. From what i see i have also found a loginpromt (for cookies).
My problem lies in that i don't know how to get the user logged in. I
try to use userAuthenticate but when i look in the code i see nothing
that have anything to do with how to get the user logged in. If i try to
use post and sending the login information lika [EMAIL PROTECTED] I have
the problem that thoose user only exist for the "usual" acl_users. Can
anybody help me

/Mathias