I have some general Full text search questions, hope
someone can help me:

1)How can I use ZCatalogue to do full text search on
static html pages? In Zcatalogue examples I could find
search for properties like Title, I would like to have
the whole text content of a static html searched.

2)Providing that the previous question was answered,
how can I do the same for HTML pages referenced by

3)Can I combine LocalFS and Yihaw??? How?

4)How can I use Zope to generate static html pages
stored outside Zope?

Any help will be very apreciated!

Best Regards,

Rogerio Atem
E-mail enviado pelo servidor do CEFETCampos