You mean, you don't know, how to force users to authenticate ?
Everytime user tries to access resources that needs higher privileges, GUF
starts working, presenting mentioned form, and then it calls
'userAuthenticate' - this method (probably written by you) have to check
if login:password pair is valid.

(I used GUF with cookies. If your problems are related to HTTP auth, then,
probably, I won't help.)

 On Tue, 8 Aug 2000, Mathias Bengtsson wrote:

> I have GUF installed and I have succeded in coding som managing tools
> for this. From what i see i have also found a loginpromt (for cookies).
> My problem lies in that i don't know how to get the user logged in. I
> try to use userAuthenticate but when i look in the code i see nothing
> that have anything to do with how to get the user logged in. If i try to
> use post and sending the login information lika [EMAIL PROTECTED] I have
> the problem that thoose user only exist for the "usual" acl_users. Can
> anybody help me

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

| `long long long' is too long for GCC |