Rogerio Atem de Carvalho writes:
 > 1)How can I use ZCatalogue to do full text search on
 > static html pages? In Zcatalogue examples I could find
 > search for properties like Title, I would like to have
 > the whole text content of a static html searched.
DTML methods/documents define a method
"PrincipiaSearchSource" that can be used to create
a full text search for them.

 > 2)Providing that the previous question was answered,
 > how can I do the same for HTML pages referenced by
 > LocalFS?
You need a patch found at

        HTTP://www.dieter.handshake.de/pyprojects/zope/localfs.pat

With this patch, you do it the same way as for DTML methods/documents.

 > 3)Can I combine LocalFS and Yihaw??? How?
???

 > 4)How can I use Zope to generate static html pages
 > stored outside Zope?
You could use an external method that renders (calls)
the DTML method/document and writes the result to
the file system.

        HTTP://www.dieter.handshake.de/pyprojects/zope/CatalogSupport.html

shows you the rendering part.

I, however, would probably use "wget" to extract the rendered
pages from Zope and store them externally.

Dieter