Rogerio Atem de Carvalho writes:
 > 1)How can I use ZCatalogue to do full text search on
 > static html pages? In Zcatalogue examples I could find
 > search for properties like Title, I would like to have
 > the whole text content of a static html searched.
DTML methods/documents define a method
"PrincipiaSearchSource" that can be used to create
a full text search for them.

 > 2)Providing that the previous question was answered,
 > how can I do the same for HTML pages referenced by
 > LocalFS?
You need a patch found at

With this patch, you do it the same way as for DTML methods/documents.

 > 3)Can I combine LocalFS and Yihaw??? How?

 > 4)How can I use Zope to generate static html pages
 > stored outside Zope?
You could use an external method that renders (calls)
the DTML method/document and writes the result to
the file system.

shows you the rendering part.

I, however, would probably use "wget" to extract the rendered
pages from Zope and store them externally.