Hi,

I am working on a project with Zope. Unfortunately I am having a problem
whith the <dtml-in > tag. I am using the batch processing feature and want to
show only one element per sequence. I do this by setting size=1 and orphan=1.
But th <dtml-in> tag only iterates over the first two records (I have 8
records). It iterates over all 8 records when I use size=2 orphan=1. I think
this is a bug.

The problem seems to be in the correct value of next-sequence.

Could someone tell me how I could fix this? Here is my code:

<dtml-in showAdressData size=1 orphan=1 start=query_start>
  <dtml-if sequence-start>
    <dtml-if previous-sequence>
previous-sequence-start-number>">&lt;&lt;</a>
    <dtml-else>
      &lt;&lt;
    </dtml-if previous-sequence>
[...]
  </dtml-if sequence-start>
[...]
  <dtml-if sequence-end>
    <dtml-if next-sequence>
next-sequence-start-number>">&gt;&gt;</a>
    <dtml-else>
      &gt;&gt;
    </dtml-if next-sequence>
  </dtml-if sequence-end>