Yikes!  Every time I try to change my security settings all
of the checkboxes become unset when I save the form!

1. Open up any "Security" tab
2. Change a checkbox
3. Save the form
4. Click 'Ok'
5. ALL of the checkboxes are empty!

Has anbody else seen this problem? I have a workaround, but
I'd rather have a permanent solution. Any ideas what this
could be?

Workaround:
I tried to undo the transaction, and saw that
manage_changePermissions was actually called twice. The
first call does what it should but the second call wipes
out all of the checkboxes. Thus, if I undo both
transactions I'm back to my starting point and if I undo
just the latest transaction I actually get what I wanted.

Thanks in advance,
-Paul