I want to use the Xron product but I don't understand how to use it.

All this Zope Zen jargon makes me dissy. What I don't understand is where
and why to put reschedules at certain places. Subclasses and DTML

Can you please include a importable zexp on the download page of Xron.

I want to do one single simple thing for now.
Send the <dtml-var webmaster> constant information about various site stats.
These should be sent weekly or hourly or monthly.
I also want to have more than one instance of Xron.

Can somebody give me examples. Especially how you set the date and time.
(I have no experience of cron and I live in GMT+0)

Grateful, Peter

Peter Bengtsson - OD Consultancy