William JOYE wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm a newbie in zope. I think is a simple problem but I can find a solution.
> I would like to show 2 lists (ex: list1 and list2) like this :
>
> list1 = 1, 2, 3,...
> list2 = A, B, C,...
>
> list1 + list2 =
>
> 1 A
> 2 B
> 3 C
>
> How can I iterate 2 lits in one dtml-in ?

for me the easiest way seems to combine the two lists and iterate over
the results in a dtml in. problem is that doing this in dtml is hard
cause of safety restrictions, in python its pretty slack though. here is
a web python method that does the list work

name: combine
args l1, l2
return map( (lambda x,y:(x,y)), l1, l2)

and the dtml

<dtml-in "combine(list1, list2)">
<dtml-var sequence-key> - <dtml-var sequence-item>
</dtml-in>

Cheers

Kapil