> Is it possible to check for
> broken hyperlinks in Zope?

If you mean check a Zope site for broken links, you should be able to use
any off-the-shelf link checking software without any problem. We use a
customised link checker written in Python for our Zope sites at NIP.

On the other hand, if you mean check from within Zope, one possible way is
through a custom standard_error_message which can report broken links,
perhaps by e-mailing the webmaster. I wrote a brief document on
customising error pages which you can find on the Zope site:

 http://www.zope.org/Members/JohnC/StandardErrorMessage

The downside is that it only reports broken links as they are used by
visitors, and doesn't check external sites.

Hope the above helps.

John

--
 John Chandler  /  Software Developer  /  New Information Paradigms Ltd
   [ Linux in the office, AmigaOS in the home, PalmOS in the pocket ]