I am new to using Zope, but have been succesfull at using a psql input
wizard to generate forms to dump data to a postgresql table.  However, I

have a dilema.  I would like to generate a form that can dump multiple
inserts to a variable, say x1, into a postgresql table.  However, there
is an additional
variable, x2 that would have to be only entered once and would be the
for every record for which a different x1 is entered.  I would like the
to enter up to 50 records for x1.  Looking at dtml syntax it seems the
<dtml-in> should do this.  Could anyone point me to any examples or
some help?