Hi,

William BC Crandall wrote:

> Just starting to set things up, and I would like a
> standard_html_footer with a date-stamp.
>
> As a start, I tried:
>
> <hr>
>
> Why does this break?
> Minimal format breaks in the same way:
>
> <hr>

If you want the date the document was last modified,
then you have to use <dtml-var bobobase_modification_time>
or <dtml-var bobobase_modification_time fmt=aCommonZ> .

If this is in standard_html_footer and standard_html_footer
is a dtml-method, then you should probably use

<dtml-with "this">
<dtml-var bobobase_modification_time fmt=aCommonZ>
</dtml-with>

... Holger