From: "Bill Anderson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Ok, after downloading the new Xron (0-0-9), I seem to have a problem.
>
> This code:
> =====
> <dtml-with "PARENTS[-1].manage_addProduct['DinerItems']">
>  <dtml-call "DailyOrder_add(_.None, _)">
> </dtml-with>
>
> <dtml-with "PARENTS[-1]"><dtml-sendmail mailhost=MailHost>
> To: Portal Admin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> From: Portal Admin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>
> Subject: REMINDER: Take out the garbage tonight!
>
> Daily order Created
> </dtml-sendmail></dtml-with "PARENTS[-1]">
> =====
>
> works when I hit 'trigger', and reschedules itsself for the next day.
> It does not, however, work at the specified time. No mail is sent, and
> the adding of the product does not occur. :(
>
> Any ideas?

Bill,

After the scheduled time, is there anything in the STUPID_LOG_FILE? What?

Looking at the management screen for the Schedule object, has the event been
rescheduled again? Or does it still have the past-due time?

Did you install the Client.py patch (if needed)?

Can you get a simpler method to fire on schedule -- i.e. one that doesn't
mess with Zope or sendmail -- for example:

Bang!

...which just makes a log entry?

Does the method have proxy roles that allow it to execute those management
functions (add product, send mail)?

That's about all I can think of.

-- Loren