Bill Welch writes:
 > I'm having trouble with nested dtml-in. The outer ZSQL returns the
 > coordinates of a zip code as zlat and zlong. The inner ZSQL takes
 > zlat and zlong as well as Range and Otype as arguments.
 > When I run it I get:
 >   Error Type: Bad Request
 >   Error Value: ['zlat', 'zlong']
This is an FAQ: comes up at least twice per month in this list
(there is a searchable archive supported by NIP (thank you, NIP)):

        Z SQL methods do not look in the namespace,
        only in the REQUEST object (provided there are
        no keyword parameters).

        You can use:

                <dtml-call "REQUEST.set('zlat',zlat)">
                <dtml-in SQLMethod>