Anyone know how I can get rid of this?

I don't have it in my lib/python/Products folder. I don't have it in
my Control_Panel/Products folder. I have compacted the database and
restarted my server.

I still get errors when trying to do selecte the 'Advanced tab' in
*any* ZSQL method.

Anyone who tells me how to get rid of this thing gets a pint (you'll
have to come to Newcastle to collect)....

Dr Tony McDonald,  FMCC, Networked Learning Environments Project
The Medical School, Newcastle University Tel: +44 191 222 5116
Fingerprint: 3450 876D FA41 B926 D3DD  F8C3 F2D0 C3B9 8B38 18A2