(Second post)

(I speak french, sorry for my english!)
I created a ZClass, zRow.  This class can contain other ZClass: zField_Text,
zField_Date, etc.
This let me define the columns contained in a zRow.
I then defined a Class zTable, wich contains zRows.

        -  In my manage tabs, I needed to have a tab "Define columns".  To
achieve this, I inserted a ZRow Instance (with id "Definition") in my zTable
product definition, and a method called "Define_Columns", containing:

<dtml-with Definition>
  <dtml-var manage_main>

        And I defined a view "Define Columns" pointing to that method.  When
i click on the "Define Columns", I can see the manage screen of the instance
"Definition", that's what I wanted.

        But when I try to add a zField to "Definition" instance, the zField
instance is created at the zTable level,
not IN "Definition" instance!  All the classes are derived from on
CatalogAware, ObjectManager.

        I HAVE to deliver the product for the end of the week, so PLEASE
help me!

Jean-François Ménard
Intranet DPAS
Pratiques d'affaires et orientations
*        (514) 840-3000  poste 3939
*  (514) 840-5585
*         855 Ste-Catherine est, 6e étage
              Montréal, Qué. H2L 4P5