Maybe I have found a situation, where images are not working or rather
For example, you create 2 documents and one image
  doc1  (DTML Document)
     contents: "document 1 <dtml-var doc2>
  doc2  (DTML Document)
     contents: "document 2 <dtml-var image>
  image (Image)
     contents: image
When you put everything in one folder and try to render doc1, everything
works fine. You get your image at the end. But if you put doc1 in a folder
below like
you get the appended error. When you remove the image call from doc2
everything works again. I checked this with JPicture - the same. Beside,
today I posted another mail with "[Zope] __call__ error message - I gave
up". In this situation I thought my coding was wrong because I wanted to
list all documents with
<dtml-in "objectItems('DTML Document')">
<dtml-var sequence-item>

Any Help?

Error Type: AttributeError
Error Value: __call__

Troubleshooting Suggestions

The URL may be incorrect.
The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an error.
For more detailed information about the error, please refer to the HTML
source for this page.

If the error persists please contact the site maintainer. Thank you for your

Traceback (innermost last):
  File E:\Programme\WebSite\lib\python\ZPublisher\, line 222, in
  File E:\Programme\WebSite\lib\python\ZPublisher\, line 187, in
  File E:\Programme\WebSite\lib\python\Zope\, line 221, in
    (Object: Traversable)
  File E:\Programme\WebSite\lib\python\ZPublisher\, line 171, in
  File E:\Programme\WebSite\lib\python\ZPublisher\, line 160, in
    (Object: doc1)
  File E:\Programme\WebSite\lib\python\ZPublisher\, line 112, in
    (Object: doc1)
  File E:\Programme\WebSite\lib\python\OFS\, line 171, in
    (Object: doc1)
  File E:\Programme\WebSite\lib\python\DocumentTemplate\, line
502, in __call__
    (Object: doc1)
  File E:\Programme\WebSite\lib\python\OFS\, line 167, in
    (Object: doc2)
  File E:\Programme\WebSite\lib\python\DocumentTemplate\, line
502, in __call__
    (Object: doc2)
AttributeError: (see above)