Somewhere along the way, the acl_users/Contents form has decided to quit

filling in the value of each user's password, so that their roles can
only be
assigned if a Manager knows their password...I've got new installation
Zope 2.2.0 and a new CVS PTK release on another box that does it
correctly, but
I can't determine what's the differentiating factor by comparing them.

Any ideas on what I did to cause this, or more importantly, what I can
do to
fix it?

I'm using...
Zope 2.1.6 (binary release, python 1.5.2, win32-x86)
PTK 0.7.1
WinNT 4.0 SP5