Hi,

When I create a ZClass instance from an external Method I create by default
the instance in the same place where is located my external method (see the
code below).

How to select a different place in my script where will be create the ZClass ?

====
Code
====

def addZClass(self,id,data):
   newob=self.Control.Panel.Products.MyProduct.MyClass(id)
   newob.id=id
   newob.propertysheets.Properties.manage_changeProperties(data)
   self._setObject(id,newob)
   newob.reindex_object()

Bye, FR.