Hi Toby

In the source of NTUserFolder from end of last year I see:

## Experimental support for authenticating from a domain
## (rather than the local computer) Use this at your own
## risk. If you do, please let me know how you get on. I will
## only include a user interface for these parameters once I
## have independant verification that there are no problems.

Have you had any feedback? Does this work at all?

Jean Jordaan   --    technical writer    --
Mosaic Sofware --    Zope 2.1.6 on WinNT and W2K