I am looking for some basic examples on using Properties in Zope.
For example: How-To write methods which put and get properties, and with
these examples of accessing properties via URLs directly as wellas via
custom methods.

There must be a ton of examples _somewhere_, but somehow, I can't seem to
find them and th ORA book is not out yet [praying hard for great index and
LOTS of small examples thourhgt the text].

Thanks in advance for any links

- Jason
Jason CUNLIFFE = NOMADICS.(Interactive Art and Technology).Design Director