Dieter Maurer wrote:

> Marcin Kasperski writes:
>  > * Problem
>  >
>  > The problem: while presenting some page, I would like to automagically
>  > add links to 'previous' and 'next' page in the same directory. Say you
>  > organize a bunch of HOWTOS and you would like to let the people navigate
>  > via 'next' links - without going back go table of contents.
> You could use:
>
>         <dtml-in "PARENTS[0].objectValues()" sort=id size=1 orphan=0>
>            <!-- Navigation -->
>            <dtml-var sequence-item> <!-- header/footer should be disabled -->
>         </dtml-in>

Not exactly. I want my individual pages to be accessible via URL (i.e.
bookmarkable, searchable via ZCatalog and external search engines etc).
And I want <previous> and <next> links even if someone finds the page
via its full URL - without going through any table of contents.

Or I miss something.

BTW: I use <dtml-in> to imlement table of contents.

-- Serwis nie tylko mieszkaniowy: http://www.mk.w.pl