The Zope install notes say to find an installation directory that is *not* accessible
to your web server.  Is there a good reason for this?  Security?

Zope will install easily, if I put everything into my commercial host's cgi-bin.  Is
this asking for trouble?

Yes, I have read gldnspud's "Third-Party Web Host" notes.  But things are different
enough on my host to cause problems.

I have no control of anything written below this line.

Get your free, permanent e-mail, the original Net address!

Listen to your favorite music while you work!