+-------[ Dieter Maurer ]----------------------
| Andrew Kenneth Milton writes:
|  > I want to create a tag that has sub-tags.
|  >
|  > Now I know I can use blockContinuations to approximate this, but, I
|  > think it would be cleaner to be able to define tags that are only available
|  > within the context of the main tag (namespaces and all that).
| Have a look at "sqlgroup" in "Shared.DC.ZRDB.sqlgroup".
| It does that, so you can learn how to do something similar.

SQL defines a new document type 'sql template' and defines the tag within
that template only, and there's no implicit nesting of the tags.

It doesn't look currently possible do define a general use tag that works
the way I want (yet). I'll keep looking at it. I might be able to define
the commands[] inside the actual tag, but, I don't think that that's going to

Totally Holistic Enterprises Internet|  P:+61 7 3870 0066   | Andrew Milton
The Internet (Aust) Pty Ltd          |  F:+61 7 3870 4477   |
ACN: 082 081 472 ABN: 83 082 081 472 |  M:+61 416 022 411   | Carpe Daemon
PO Box 837 Indooroopilly QLD 4068    |[EMAIL PROTECTED]|