Hi All,
I decided today was learn Zope Day. I expect to be pounding the list with
some newbie questions.

I installed Zope 2.2.0 on a Win 98 machine. Seems to work fine. I dloaded
the Content Manager Guide and started working through the tutorial. Went to
create a folder as instructed.

Id: News
Title: The ZAcme News

X  Create public interface
X  Create user folder

Below is what I got. What am I doing wrong?
Thanks All
Mark Pappas

Zope Error

Error Type: SuperCannotOwn
Error Value: Objects cannot be owned by the superuser

Troubleshooting Suggestions

The URL may be incorrect.
The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an error.
For more detailed information about the error, please refer to the HTML
source for this page.

If the error persists please contact the site maintainer. Thank you for your

Traceback (innermost last):
  File C:\Program Files\WebSite\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 222,
in publish_module
  File C:\Program Files\WebSite\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 187,
in publish
  File C:\Program Files\WebSite\lib\python\Zope\__init__.py, line 221, in
  File C:\Program Files\WebSite\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 171,
in publish
  File C:\Program Files\WebSite\lib\python\ZPublisher\mapply.py, line 160,
in mapply
    (Object: manage_addFolder)
  File C:\Program Files\WebSite\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 112,
in call_object
    (Object: manage_addFolder)
  File C:\Program Files\WebSite\lib\python\OFS\Folder.py, line 116, in
  File C:\Program Files\WebSite\lib\python\OFS\ObjectManager.py, line 249,
in _setObject
    (Object: ApplicationDefaultPermissions)
  File C:\Program Files\WebSite\lib\python\AccessControl\Owned.py, line 271,
in manage_fixupOwnershipAfterAdd
    (Object: ElementWithAttributes)
SuperCannotOwn: (see above)