I would like to loop through the contents of a folder, and the
contents of the subfolders of that folder.  I know I can do this to a
singular level by doing something like:

<dtml-in "subfolder.objectValues('Folder')">
<dtml-var title>

Should give me a list of the titles of all the subfolders of the
folder called "subfolder".  So, once I get there, how do I loop
through the subobjects of each of those folders?

In other words, I have a subfolder inside of the folder called
"subfolder" and I want to see the contents of that folder.  How do I
do it?
IBM Pollyanna Principle:
        Machines should work.  People should think.