Two for me very important issues for ownership:
a) a non privileged user could see date for which he was not allowed !
b) how do i change the ownership of a folder in the Unix sense of chown

I don't understand the new concept. My Problems are:
a) we were able to log in as a non privileged user and view a Folder,
for which acess
was only allowed for the owner of this folder and no one else.
How come and what did i do wrong ?
Zope installation was new 2.2 and the folders and users were newly

c) When i want to change the ownership of a folder like chown in Unix:
Superuser is not allowed, anyone else can only take, user can not give

so in my view
1. Both useres havbe to have access
2. User B takes ownership
3. USER B modifies acces so that user A can not anymore acess ?????

thanks for any help