Hi, Alexander

I have not worked with 2.2.1b yet and have not seen this.

But it sounds like the import is expecting things to be in a different
order than the export, which does not help much for a solution. Thus I
agree with the error message:

If it wasn't for the b I would possibly:

1.  Upgrade a test zope to 2.2.1b that has the QSurvey working
2.  Export that Product
3.  See if the new export works with the new 2.2.1b ZODB in a different

I would also submit a bug report to the Collector.

-- Jim Washington