From: "George Osvald" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> I am using ProxyPass configuration with Apache and SiteAccess.
[snip]
> The subdirectory of my web site is 'okstudio'.
[snip]
> I was trying to use SiteAccess on my home machine
> but could not get it working. It would not work for http://localhost or
> http://localhost:8080 ......and so and so.

I'm going to guess at your configuration; please correct me where I miss:

1. Apache with "ProxyPass / http://localhost:8080/okstudio "

2. SiteRoot in "/okstudio" with Base == "http://www.okstudio.com" and Path
== "/"

You want to be able to run a copy at home, connect directly to Zope, and
browse the site.

At home, set the Base=="" and add the following Access Rule in your root:

<dtml-let path="REQUEST.path">
    <dtml-unless expr="path and path[-1] == 'okstudio' ">
        <dtml-call expr="path.append('okstudio')">
    </dtml-unless>
</dtml-let>

This way, requests to http://localhost:8080 will get rewritten to
http://localhost:8080/okstudio without affecting URLs (thanks to the