Hi Zopers

It looks like I'm going to be using cookies now, and I don't find any
How-To on cookies. What's the most instructive place to look? "UTSL" is
fine as an answer, especially if it points me somewhere, and even more
if it's DTML source ..

The *ZQR* is a bit too cryptic for me. The *DTML Ref* has a bit more::

    8. Dictionaries are objects that support looking of data by name
    (e.g. REQUEST.cookies['CUST_ID'] to look up a cookie named CUST_ID).
    Dictionaries have has_key methods for checking whether a dictionary
    contains a value (e.g. REQUEST.cookies.has_key('CUST_ID') ) and
    methods keys , values , and items , for updating lists of dictionary
    keys, values, and key-value pairs (e.g. REQUEST.cookies.keys() to
    obtain a list of cookie names).

.. but I don't understand yet how 'keys', 'values' and 'items' are going
to help me *update* the lists -- it seems to refer only to querying
them, AFAICS ..

--
Jean Jordaan       --    technical writer    --
Mosaic Software    --    Zope 2.1.6 on WinNT and W2K