Hi !

It always got on my nerves that I needed to change the column
size of the DTML Method and DTML Document Edit Forms
manually by pressing "Wider" and "Narrower".

Instead of patching the Zope source code, I found the following
a good approach:

Define a property in your root folder:

id: dtpref_cols
type: int
value: 80

The magic of acquisition does all the rest ;-)

Greetings,

Maik Röder

--
"The computing future is based  on "cyberbodies" - self-contained,
neatly-ordered,  beautifully-laid-out  collections of information,